1. Who are we?
East Enterprise LTD is a data controller registered at the Commission for Personal Data Protection and we comply with the principles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the local legislation. We strive to provide maximum transparency why we need your personal data and how we store it. East Enterprise LTD acknowledges the right to privacy of every natural person. You are protected by this policy regardless of your capacity as contracting party of the service or just a receiver. It provides information on the manner, we process your personal data as a client of ours, a subscriber to our websites or a contractor.
2. How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding this policy, you want to exercise your rights or suspect that your personal data might be unlawfully processed you can always contact us on: East Enterprise LTD 13. Bul. Ilianci, Sofia, 1220 Mobile: +359 882 590 877 E-mail: [email protected]
3. What information we collect about you?
East Enterprise processes personal data which you voluntary provide us with in the course of our order through our website. We collect the following data about you:
• Name, surname, company, position – when we communicate by phone;
• E-mail – when you send us inquiries through our website;
• Voice records – when you contact our Customers center;
• Video surveillance records – when you visit our company premises;
If you do not provide us with these details, we will be unable to perform the services you expect from us.
4. Why do we need your data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• For administering inquiries, orders/contracts for service, as well as for delivery of goods and services for the needs of our company, and other relations that arise in this regard.
• Providing personalized service for your needs. In these cases process your data will be processed for the performance of the contract for service or in order to take steps prior to entering into such contract as per ( Art, 6, par. 1, (b) from Regulation 2016/679)
5. What we do with the collected data?
We process your personal data by electronic means. All electronic personal data is protected with the respective organizational or technical measures for prevention from accidental or intentional unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure etc. We store your data on servers located in Bulgaria in guarded premises with restricted access and their security measures are subject to regular inspection. The servers are protected by anti-virus software, firewall etc. We also store your personal data in electronic form on cloud systems maintained verified service providers. The servers of these companies may be located outside the EU, in countries where the European Commission has decided that they ensure an adequate level of protection (e.g. USA, Switzerland), but also in countries where there is not such decision of the European Commission. In the last case your guarantees are ensured by the binding corporate rules of these companies. In order to perform its services we often provide your personal data to third parties such as carriers, contractors and partners in global and European logistic networks. In the last case East Enterprise gives your data to parties bound by contracts, which contain standard data protection clauses approved by the European commission, unless this is an obstacle for performance of the service.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the period prescribed by the law. If there is not any statutory rule your data will be not be processed after fulfilling the purpose we have collected it for. We keep the voice records from incoming and outgoing calls 2 years. Video surveillance records are kept for 30 days.
7. What are your rights?
You are entitled to the following rights:
• Right to be informed, whether your data is being processed and how it is being processed;
• Right to access to your personal data;
• Right to rectify your personal data;
• Right to erase your data;
• Право на ограничаване на обработването.
• Right to restrict the processing;
• Right to object against a manner of processing;